Sunday, February 11, 2007

Come to the Shogun this week!

Despite the horrible cold weather this week turned out great for my shows. 41 West in Fredonia was excellent because, not only did my Fredonia/Dunkirk friends show up, but 41 West was the only bar in all of Fredonia that had entertainment. Needless to say we had a great crowd and an awesome beach party! Saturday I played at Simmie's. Sadly, my cousin Donnie Zappia is closing Simmie's on Thursday. I was the last act to ever perform there. It was really sad....everyone was hugging and crying. They're great people and I will miss that venue quite a bit.

This week I REALLY need you to come out in support of me at the Shogun. My future there depends on the showing I receive there. If I ever needed support it is this Saturday at the Shogun. Wednesday (Valentine's Day) I will be at the Byrncliff if you are so inclined to drive out past East Aurora. Think about it.

Here's what's going on:

Byrncliff Resort. 2357 Humphrey Road at Route 20A, Varysburg. (585) 535-7300. Wed. Feb. 14 @ 7 p.m.

The Lighthouse. 5885 Main St. Olcott. 870-6530 Fri. Feb. 16 @ 10:00 p.m.

Shogun. 7590 Transit Road, Williamsville. 631-8899. Sat. Feb. 17 @ 9 p.m.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. I hope you have a lot of love to warm you up during this cold spell!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive