Sunday, February 18, 2007

I had a great week! Thank you so much to Maria, Donna, Ed and Diane and all the others that came to the Shogun Saturday night! It was a great success! I really appreciate the support! Friday was great at the Lighthouse and Valentine's Day was awesome at the Byrncliff. Lots of people and wonderful music (of course).

This week is the first time I play at the Hop Inn (I'm there Friday)...If you have a chance, it's a neat little place in South Buffalo on Hopkins. Saturday I'm at Gordon's and that is ALWAYS a great time! Sunday is the annual Dr. Andy's Day For Kids at the Buffalo Brew Pub. I play it every year. For more info go to this link... CLICK HERE

It's a wonderful cause and it benefits children in the Catholic Health System. Maybe some of you can make it (like Maria...You've been the photographer there for the past 2 or 3 years!)

Here's the schedule for the week:

The Hop Inn. 317 Hopkins St. 822-2337. Fri. Feb 23 @ 9:00 p.m.

Gordon's.
2263 Delaware Ave. 874-3020. Sat. Feb. 24 @ 10:00 p.m.

Buffalo Brew Pub. 6861 Main St. Williamsville. 632-0552. Sun. Feb. 25 @ 12:30 p.m.

Thanks for all your support. Have a great week and I'll see you soon!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive