Monday, February 26, 2007

What Great Week!

Thanks to everyone for understanding the mix-up on Friday. The Hop Inn
was incredible! The owners loved it and the place was packed! It was
the first time in a long while that people actually came up to me and
thanked me for performing! I loved it and I will be playing there at
least once a month. Saturday at Gordon's was crazy because my friends,
Linda and John Knight had a huge birthday party for their daughter's
friend there. It was wonderful and wild!

Thanks to all who participated at the 13th Annual Dr. Andy's Day for
Kids. It was absolutely packed and so many people enjoyed themselves!
The doctors were nuts and dressed in hula skirts! People remarked that
it was the best I've ever sounded doing that event (it was my 7th time
doing it).I donated all my earnings and tips so I was able to donate
$370! It worked out great!

This week will be a nice one...I play at the Gaming Center at the Erie
County Fair this Thursday (and all the other Thursdays in March).
Friday I'm pretty far away at Mixer's and Saturday I'm in Dunkirk, NY.
So if you want to see me, come to the lounge at the Gaming Center.
It's wonderful and early!

Here you go:

Clubhouse at Fairgrounds Gaming & Raceway, South Park Ave.
Hamburg, (800) 237-1205. Thur. March 1 @ 5:30 p.m. (I go to 9:30 p.m.)

Mixer's Pub. 204 Coleman St., Olean. 372-1004. Fri. March 2 @ 9:00 p.m.

The Rainbow Inn. 182 E 2nd St., Dunkirk. 366-7170. Sat. March 3 @ 9:00 p.m.

Have a great week! I hope you all stay warm!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive