Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Week


It was a nice week! Friday at Tony Rome's went well. I had a lot of friends show up and it was a blast!. Mixer's was a blast in Olean but I was pretty tired. This week I will be back at the Hop Inn in South Buffalo. If you live in the area, try to make it because it was an absolutey wonderful time last time I was there. It's tiny and the owners are great! Also, as many of you know, last summer I played on and off at Bart's Cove Marina in Dunkirk, NY. I cannot tell you how awesome it is there...Really great. This Saturday I will play their opening season party. I will play every other Sunday throughout the summer as well. I hope you guys can make it out sometime.

O.K....Enough is enough. Here's the skinny:

The Hop Inn. 317 Hopkins St. 822-2337. Friday, April 13 @ 9:00 p.m.

Bart's Cove Marina. 1/2 Woodrow Dr., Dunkirk. 366-8243. Saturday, April 14 @ 9:00 p.m.

Have a wonderful week and for those of you who live in a warmer climate than we do in Buffalo, send some of the heat this way!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive