Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally Some Sun!


As I sit here writing this I'm looking out my window and it's wonderfully sunny! I hope those of you who live in Western New York are enjoying this. This past week I was far away from everyone. I played in the Dunkirk/Fredonia area all weekend. The gigs went well (except the Dunkirk Moose Lodge was filled with a bunch of old guys!). This week I'm back in Buffalo at Gordon's. Try to make it out if you're in the area because Gordon's really is an awesome place to party and enjoy my shows.

Here's the deal:

The Light House. 5855 Main St., Olcott. 870-6530. Friday, April, 27 @ 10:00 p.m.

Gordon's. 2263 Delaware Ave. 874-3020. Saturday, April 28 @ 10:00 p.m.

This summer will be a blast! I'll be back at the South Shore every Monday night. Every Friday night I'll be at the Top of The Falls Restaurant in Niagara Falls, NY. I will also be playing the Buffalo River Fest in mid June. Every other Sunday afternoon I'll play Bart's Cove Marina in Dunkirk. That's really a wonderful place on the water. I'll also play various bars in the Buffalo area so I'll keep you all posted.

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive