Monday, May 14, 2007

Is Summer Coming to Buffalo?


Well....last week I mentioned how nice and warm it was...Here in Buffalo, NY it's freezing
again! Eegads! To top everything off our Buffalo Sabres keep losing...The town is bummed
but still supportive. Thanks to all those people who came out to see me this past week.
The Hop Inn was awesome and Mode Urban Bistro is gorgeous (I'll be at Mode every
Thirsday after the Square starting the last Thursday in May).

This week I start at Whiskey Joe's...It's a nice Wednesday night gig. I start at 9:00 p.m. and
I really could use the support. Thursday I do a private gig, Friday I'm in Dunkirk and Saturday is another private gig. So maybe, if you'e in town and you have nothing to do, you can stop out at Whiskey Joes. Oh, by the way, this Sunday I play at 4:00 p.m. at the South Shore Beach Club...It's their anniversary party. Come on out and start the summer!

Here's my schedule:

Whiskey Joe's. 4723 Transit Rd., Depew. 668-2210. Wed. May, 16 @, 9:00 p.m. (Every Wednesday)

Dunkirk Moose Lodge. 296 Lake Shore Dr., Dunkirk. 366-5322. Fri. May, 18 @ 9:00 p.m.

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Sun. May, 20 @, 4:00 p.m.

Have a wonderful week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive