Monday, May 28, 2007

The Summer is Here!


This past week was busy and it saw the best weather we've had all year! Whiskey Joe's on Wednesdays are turning out fantastic. I'd like to thank my friend Cheryl McGuire for bringing about 15 people last Wednesday! It was great. Saturday at Gordon's was a blast because we celebrated Maria Hejna's birthday...Lot's of photos were taken and we'll post them soon. Melissa, Maria, Donna, Laura and Cindy rocked out! They asked about my underware a couple times...lol! I hope all of you around the country are enjoying this Memorial Day weekend. Be safe and have a ball! This week starts the summer season. I will be playing Whiskey Joe's every Wednesday and Mode Urban Bistro every Thursday. I start every Friday at the end of June at the Top of The Falls Restaurant in Niagara Falls. I'll keep you posted.

Here's my schedule for the week:


Whiskey Joe's. 4723 Transit Rd., Depew. 668-2210. Wed., May 30 @ 9:00 p.m. (Every Wednesday)

Mode Urban Bistro. 520 Elmwood Ave. Thurs. May, 31 @ 9:00 p.m. (every Thursday)

The Buffalo Launch Club. 503 East River Rd. Grand Island. 773-7629. Fri. June, 1 @ 9:00 p.m.

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Mon. June, 4 @ 7:00 p.m. (every Monday)

Be safe,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive