Monday, May 07, 2007

The First Week of May 2007


Hi Everyone!

This is a photo of my son Griffin and I in Watertown this past Sunday...He's getting big! I am so happy that it is sunny and warm here in Western New York....Thank God! I need your help this week and next week. As I may have mentioned a couple weeks ago, I am starting at a couple new clubs over the upcoming weeks...This week I play at Mode Urban Bistro (this is my first Friday gig and then at the end of the month I'll play every Thursday after the Square at 9:00 there). Mode used to be Le Metro on Elmwood and it is absolutely beautiful there. It's the day before Mother's Day and I was really hoping to get a bunch of you out. I could use a good turn out. Friday I'm at the Hop Inn in South Buffalo and it's ALWAYS a blast there!

Next week I start at Whiskey Joe's on Transit. It is a brand new place and I will be there every Wednesday at 9:00!

Here's the schedule:

The Hop Inn. 317 Hopkins St. 822-2337. Friday, May 11 @ 9:00 p.m.

Mode Urban Bistro. 520 Elmwood Ave. Saturday, May 12 10:00 p.m.

Whiskey Joe's. 4723 Transit Rd., Depew. 668-2210. Next Wednesday, May 16 @ 9:00 p.m. (Every Wednesday)

Have a great week and drop me a line sometime...gregg@greggsansone.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive