Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jack Divine's and The Bayou

Hi Gang,

This week I have some great news! I am playing on Chippewa on Thursday and Saturday! Thursday after the Square I am at Jack Divine's Irish Pub (the old Barrel House). It is gorgeous and I am playing an upright piano as well. Saturday is a HUGE show and I really need you there! I am playing at the Bayou (the old McMonkee's). It's a massive party and there will be a great many people there. The place is huge and really set up to party with separate lounge areas, lit up dance spaces and an upper floor with separate bar! Please tell your friends and come on down for the fun. I would love to see you!

Jack Divine's Irish Pub. 85 W Chippewa St. Buffalo, NY 14220. (716) 855-8400. Thursday, May 29 @ 8:30 p.m.

The Bayou. 79 W. Chippewa St. Buffalo, NY 14222. (716) 854-5444. Saturday, May 31 @ 9:00 p.m.


Here is a shot from The Bayou. It's a blast!

Have a great week and I'll see you Thursday or Saturday!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive