Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Come to my HUGE Christmas Party!


Hi All,

This Friday at Talty's on South Park in South Buffalo I am having my HUGE Christmas party! There will be a ton of people and we are really going to bring the Christmas Spirit in a big way. Guest performers and awesome holiday cheer! Really try to make it because it will be a night to remember! This is such an incredible time of year. Even people that don't believe in any type of God somehow have more of a feeling of brotherhood and cheer. For me, the holiday not only represents the birth of Christ but family, cookies, warmth and smiles on little children. PLEASE come to Talty's...It will be amazing.

Also, if you want to hear me do some great Jazz, I am playing a Jazz show with Buffalo guitarist Rich Kallay on Wednesday. It is an early show from 8 to 11. Of course Crazy Jake's in North Tonawanda will be fun. Talty's is Friday and Gonzo's is Saturday. Then I am off for two weekends because Christmas is so close to the first weekend and New Years is so close to the next.

Here is the schedule:

Forestview Restaurant. 4781 Transit Rd., Depew. 656-8760. Wed.: Gregg Sansone & Rich Kallay play Jazz, 8:00 p.m.

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda . Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Fri.: Gregg Sansone 9:30 p.m

Gonzo's. 7 Main St., Lockport. 438-5765. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 10:00 p.m.


Have a wonderful week and I hope to see you at my Christmas party or any other show you are so inclined to come to!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive