Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!



I trust everyone had a wonderful Christmas (if that's what you celebrate) and that you spent time with family and friends. I must tell you that the Christmas party at Talty's was unbelievable! Speaking of unbelievable, my New Year's Eve show is going to be out of control! I will play at Crazy Jake's and they are expecting a record amount of people! What makes this party so special is that Crazy Jake's is right on the canal...I start playing at 9:00 p.m. and then at midnight fireworks go off and a huge ball drops! I will continue to play because CJ's has an all night license...Breakfast will be served at 5:00 a.m.! I will be playing a marathon!

Also, Friday I return to the Sonoma Grille on Main St. in Snyder! It's a beautiful place! Check it out!

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda, 716-693-9309. Wednesday, December 31 @ 9:00 p.m. to ?

The Sonoma Grille, 5010 Main St., Amherst. 716-204-0215. Friday, January 2 @ 8:30 p.m.

I hope you have a wonderful New Year and that this year brings much happiness your way!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive