Monday, December 08, 2008

Chilly but the holiday season warms us up!


Well this past week was the busiest I've been in a long time! Five shows! Playing a great show at Caffe Expresso, a Cellino and Barnes Christmas party Crazy Jakes, Tony Rome's and a VFW post can really make a guy beat! It was awesome! Justin Kubiak from Bareback Jack and Michael Bly joined me at Tony Rome's for a great show and a lot of joking around!

This week I play at a brand new place...Jimmy's on Elmwood. I've known Jimmy for a number of years and he has really turned the old Pierce Arrow into a wonderful place to party...Jimmy is having his Christmas party Saturday night. There will be food and drink specials and a bunch of my family is coming out! Friday I return to Griffin's in South Buffalo! Another great Christmas party at one of my favorite places to play! You'll love it!

Here is the schedule for this week:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 10:00 p.m.

Jimmy's On Elmwood. 1680 Elmwood Ave. 362-9889. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 8:00 p.m.

I hope you stay warm (if you live in Western New York or any place in this country that pours the white stuff down on you continually)..For those of you in warm weather states, I envy you!

Have a wonderful week!

Gregg

Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

0 comments:

Blog Archive