Monday, January 26, 2009

Damn! It's Cold!


Hi All,

This past week was pretty fun and last week was insane at Talty's! I trust all of you who live in the Western New York area or on the Northern East Coast are staying warm...This is brutal. To those of you who live in Florida (you know who you are) I want to kick you in the pants!

This week is pretty awesome because I play at one of my favorite places, Griffin's Irish Pub in South Buffalo on Friday. Saturday I play at the beautiful Caffe Expresso in Williamsville. I really need a great turnout there so if you live near Williamsville (or even if you don't) come down to this awesome place and enjoy the music. I'll have special guests and many surprises.

I just want you to know (and I will keep you posted) that soon I am having major back surgery. I will be out of commission for three months. Because of this my upcoming shows will be precious to me. I will play my heart out so you don't forget me... :-) I thank God I have friends like you in my life. Thank you for all that you do.

OK, enough of the serious crap! Here is this week's schedule:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. Thurs., Jan. 29 @: 9:00 p.m.

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd. Fri., Jan. 30 @ 10:00 p.m.

Caffe Expresso. 4401 Transit Rd. Williamsville. 626-2233. Sat., Jan.31 @ 9:00 p.m.

Keep me in your prayers...You certainly are in mine!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive