Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 Here We Come!


Here I am playing at Crazy Jake's on New Year's Eve. My buddy Bobby Donovan joined me for a couple songs! It was a blast!

I hope you all had a wonderful, safe New Year's! Mine was amazing! Crazy Jake's had over 5,000 people come in through the door that evening! I played for almost six hours! Quite fun. I can't believe it's 2009 already! Where does the time go?

This week is pretty great because I play some really cool events...Wednesday I do a Jazz gig with my great friend Rich Kallay. I used to play with him as a duo (we even got the award for Best Small Jazz Group for the now defunct Buffalo People's Choice Music Awards). In addition to playing Crazy Jake's on Thursday, I am playing the Big Tree Inn in Orchard Park on Friday. That is an awesome place and where I grew up so a bunch of people will be there! I hope you can make it to this great little landmark!

Here is the schedule:

Forestview Restaurant. 4781 Transit Rd, Depew, 656-8760. Wed. 1/7 @ 8:00 p.m. JAZZ Show with guitarist, Rich Kallay

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309 Thurs. 1/8 @ 9:00 p.m.

Big Tree Inn. 4277 Abbott Rd., Orchard Park. 649-9892. Fri. 1/9 @ 9:00 p.m.

Have a wonderful week and start the year off right by coming to a Gregg Sansone show!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive