Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two Awesome Places and, Man, is it Cold!


Hi Everyone!

I am just coming off of a horrible cold so it will be great to play at two of my favorite places to play this week: Tony Rome's and Talty's!

I play at the awesome North towns restaurant Crazy Jake's this Thursday and Friday I'm at Tony Rome's. Tony Rome's in West Seneca is big and fun as hell. Most of you know what my shows are like at Tony Rome's...Try not to miss it! It's a lot of fun.

Saturday is Talty's. When I played last month employees were standing on radiators and the whole crowd was singing! Come down South Park Ave. this Saturday and check out the show!

Here's the schedule:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. Thurs. 1/15: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m

Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Rd. West Seneca. 675-4351. Fri. 1/16: Gregg Sansone, 9:30 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Sat. 1/17: Gregg Sansone, 9:30 p.m

I hope I see you out!

Happy New Year!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive