Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coldest winter I ever had was the summer I spent in Buffalo!


Making angels in the snow in July? For those of you who do NOT live in Buffalo, NY you might be interested in learning that we have had some pretty damn cold weather here! Lows in the 50s and highs around 68...what the heck? Where is summer? Well, I'll tell you summer is what we make it...so check out one of my shows and I'll try to heat things up! Last week at Crazy Jake's I played to about 300 people...It was amazing! Sunset Grille in Wilson went on for six hours and everyone was so glad to see me back from surgery...It really blew me away!

This week will be fantastic because I return to two places that I have not played in a while because of the back thing...The Lighthouse and Cobber's. The Lighthouse, owned by Dave and Carol Miller is throwing a HUGE event this Friday. Dave and Carol were part of my benefit and are tremendous people. If you have never been to Olcott or their place, check it out...it rocks!

I also play the awesome Cobber'son Saturday. It is right on Seneca St. in Elma. They have a full indoor golf course and you can play till 1:00 am! It's crazy!

I also play on Monday at Crazy Jake's because it is the beginning of Canal Fest and it's going to be wild!!!

Here's the schedule:

The Lighthouse Grill-N-Spirits. 5885 Main St. Olcott. 870-6530. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 10:00 pm.

Cobber's. 6831 Seneca Street. Elma. 805-1567. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 P.M.


Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Mon.: Gregg Sansone, 8:00 p.m. (the beginning of Canal Fest)


I really could use the support at Cobber's. It's a beautiful place and we always have a great time there.

See you soon! Have a great week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive