Thursday, July 09, 2009

Holy Smokes! The Sun is Out!


For those of you who live in Western New York you know how wonderful those words are..."The sun is out!" Ah, yes, perhaps summer will start now. I went for a ride on my motorcycle yesterday (my surgeon gave me the ok) and, although it was awesome to get out in the sun with the wind in my face, I realize the jostling and bumps may have been too much. IF I ride it again I will wear my back brace...sigh! lol

This weekend will be pretty good: Friday at Crazy Jake's, Saturday is a graduation party in Orchard Park and Sunday I return to the beautiful Sunset Grille in Wilson, NY.

Here is the schedule:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Sunset Grille. 3 O'Connell Island. Wilson. 795-9349. Sun.: Gregg Sansone. 4:00 p.m.


Where ever you are in this world I hope you have a great weekend filled with a ton of smiles and good times!

See you down the road,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive