Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Hi Everyone!

Well, I have been trying to get back to some type of normal life after my surgery...Yikes! It's a long process! Hey, this past week group member Donna Yeager celebrated her birthday! I saw her and two ther friends at Crazy Jake's on Thursday. She is such a good lady! Wish her well!

Speaking of Crazy Jake's...I play there this Thursday and it will be a great time as usual. The big deal is my 4th of July party this Friday at Talty's! It is the day before Independence Day so you can start the festivities off right! It really will be an amazing time! I hope you can make it.

Here is the schedule:


Pop/Rock

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Thursday, July 2 @ 8:00 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Friday, July 3 @ 9:30 p.m


Have a wonderful holiday and be safe! I hope to see you at one of my shows!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive