Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Buffalo Music Awards

Hi Everyone,

Well the time has come again for the Buffalo Music Awards. I am nominated again for Solo Artist of the Year. The competition this year is very stiff and I could use your vote. This is the last year I will be on the ballot so any help you could give me would do me well. If I win I get more shows and that's what it's all about. You have been with me through a very difficult year for me, despite the fact that some of you have had difficult times this year. My surgery kept me out of business for two months and you still supported me. Thank you for that. The link below takes you right to the on line ballot. Scroll down and cast a vote in the Solo Artist category. If you could help out my friends Lana Hergert who is up for Female Rock Vocalist, Black Widow for rock band, John Coccia (her bass player) for Rock Bassist and Busted Stuff for Duo. Here is the link:

http://www.bestofwny.com/bma2009/public/survey.php?name=2009_bma

I'm doing a show on the Jersey Shore this weekend. I still am playing at Sippy's this Thursday but my main shows will be two weeks from now for Halloween. You'll have to check that out!

Again, thank you for all your support and consideration!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive