Friday, November 20, 2009

The Buffalo Music Awards Results



Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the support and kindness you have shown me. Because of YOU I won Solo Artist of the Year at the Buffalo Music Awards, Thursday, November 19. I cannot thank you enough for coming to shows, singing, dancing and smiling. Friends and family are the most important thing in life and you all constantly take my breath away. I must congratulate all the nominees and I truly am indebted to one of my dearest friends, Lana Hergert the extraordinary lead singer of Black Widow. She supported me with love and kindness and I will forever hold a place for her in my heart.. Again, because of you all, I won the award for the fifth year in a row. That has never been done. I am touched! I vow to work just as hard and go full steam ahead in the upcoming year. I truly hope to see you at a show or two.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive