Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi,

I can't believe the Buffalo Music Awards! It was such a blast! So many people were so supportive and fun! This week is a time for looking back, being grateful, spending time with family and friends and enjoying yourself. I am so blessed and thankful! I wish all of you so much happiness and joy.

Well, here is my schedule for the week:

Buffalo Brew Pub. 6861 Main St., Williamsville. 632-0552. We
d. Thanksgiving Eve @ 9:00 pm. This is an annual party and it is AMAZING! Try to make it out if you're not too busy.

Sippy's. 3455 Genesee St. Cheektowaga. 631-0289. Fri., 9:00 pm. Oh my God! Sippy's rocks on Fridays! Check it out!

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Sat., 9:30 pm. My ann
ual "Leftover Turkey Bash" at Talty's! Last year was off the hook! I'm sure this year will be even better!

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St. N. Tonawanda . 693-9309. Next Thurs., 8:00 pm

As we enter into the holiday season I start to smile because this is my favorite time of year without a doubt. Thank you all so much for everything! This is a photo of me with Lana Hergert, the lead singer of Black Widow and one of my dearest friends. She is so supportive and such a class act! We were both winners at the Buffalo Music Awards.

Have a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you soon!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive