Thursday, November 05, 2009

People are great and a couple awesome shows!


I just wanted to tell you all how people can touch your life. My son, Griffin and I were driving from Oklahoma to Buffalo, the car we were driving was not in the greatest shape. While driving we replaced the battery. We got to Marshfield, Missouri and our car broke down (alternator died)! We were stranded and the jeep was... towed to Auto Zone. Caleb Atkeson and Shelby Richardson worked for HOURS (even after they punched out) to install the alternator. They would not take money and said they just wanted to get us home. They are two of the kindest people I have EVER met. They did HUNDREDS of dollars work for free. Because of them Griffin and I made it home. They are amazing. Really makes you believe in the kindness of others!

Halloween weekend at Talty's and Cobber's was off the hook last week. I can't tell you how fun it was! I was a Beatle from Sgt. Pepper!

Here's the schedule for this week:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St. N. Tonawanda . 693-9309. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 pm

Griffin 's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd. 821-7708. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 10:00 pm


Both places are going to rock...You should try to be at one of the shows if you are in town.

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive