Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year!


Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was filled with family and laughter. I truly am blessed. This week I play Niagara Falls Country Club for New Year's Eve but I have a great gig on Wednesday and Saturday. I play a new bar on Wednesday...It's called Bar Louie and it is fantastic! It's located at the Galleria Mall and boasts a wonderful bar and classy atmosphere. The appetizers are half price, there are drink specials and the music is pretty darned good! Saturday I am back at Tony Rome's and it is going to rock. So bring in the new year early at Bar Louie this Wednesday and celebrate the first Saturday of 2010 at Tony Rome's!

Here's the schedule:
Bar Louie. 280 Walden Galleria. Cheektowaga. 681-0257. Wed. December 30 at 9:30. Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Rd. West Seneca. 675-4351. Sat. January, 2 at 9:30.

Have a great week and a wonderful New Year!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive