Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gregg's Christmas Party at Tony Rome's


I must tell everyone that the benefit for my dear friend Ray Burke went extremely well! Many of you asked about Ray and/or showed up at the benefit. Ray sure has a lot of people who love him! This week I return to Tony Rome's and I am having a very big Christmas party. There are so many of you that don't come to my shows anymore...I feel sad about that but I'm sure you are busy and have other things to do with your lives. If you don't get a chance to come to my party I hope you can make my after Christmas party at Talty's on December 26 or any other show during the new year.

The Tony Rome's Party/Show will be a great time to get together before Christmas next week. I really cannot believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK! I play Sippy's this Thursday and Tony Rome's on Friday. Saturday is a private party. Here is the schedule:

Sippy's. 3455 Genesee St. Cheektowaga. 631-0289. Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 pm.

Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Rd., West Seneca. 675-4351. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 9:30 pm. The party starts after the hockey game and will go on into the night. Come down and share some holiday cheer with me!

Have a wonderful week! I really do hope I can see you before Christmas. If I don't please have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive