Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hi Everyone!

This is the week that you eat chocolate and buy cards...even for yourself! Sunday is St. Valentine's Day and for many people it is a great time to show love and affection to those you care about. This week is pretty busy for me because of that. I play at a new place, The Somerville Sports Bar in Tonawanda on "hump day" Wednesday. I could REALLY use any support. Friday is a great day....First I play Holimont Ski Resort and then it's off to Talty's for a mamoth Valentine's Day party! It should be amazing! Saturday I return to the beautiful Forestview on Transit in Depew...Their food is great and they serve it 24 hours a day! Go figure!

So here is my schedule:

Somerville Sports Bar. 365 Somerville Ave., Tonawanda. 834-0290. Wednesday, Feb. 10 @ 9:00 PM

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., Buffalo. 825-9279. Friday, Feb. 12 @ 9:30 PM (HUGE VALENTINE'S PARTY)

Forestview. 4781 Transit Rd., Depew. 656-8760. Saturday, Feb. 13 @ 9:00 PM (another great VD party!)

So there you have it....a week full of music and romance (well maybe on the romance). It would be amazing if you could get out to one my shows!

Have a wonderful week,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive