Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm Back!




Eee Gads! I'm back from Cleveland! I went to the incredible Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (above photo) with Lisa and we were blown away! We had a wonderful time in Cleveland but we figured out that it's best to spend a weekend there...Not a week....This week starts my summer schedule. I will play at the Byrncliff Resort every Thursday from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. It's really quite beautiful there...check out their site at:

http://www.byrncliff.com/

Also, every Monday I will be back at the Southshore Beach Club. It was fantastic last year and this season will be even better! The photo above is of me on the table at the Southshore last summer!

Here is my schedule for the week...Please note that this coming weekend is Memorial Day Weekend so all the shows will kick ass!

Byrncliff Resort. 2357 Humphrey Road at Route 20A, Varysburg. (585) 535-7300. Thursday, May 25 @ 7:30 p.m. (every Thursday through Labor Day)

Bart's Cove Marina. 1/2 Woodrow Drive, Dunkirk. 366-8243. Friday, May 26 @ 8:00 p.m.

Gordon's. 2263 Delaware Ave. 874-3020. Saturday, May 27 @ 10 p.m.

South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Old Lake Shore Road, Angola. 549-3026. Monday, May 29 @ 7 p.m. (every Monday through Labor Day)


Peace,

Gregg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Blog Archive