Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hidden Hollow and The Light House



Friday and Saturday went great. I was sooooo happy because our Buffalo Sabres played one of the most exciting games of hockey I have seen in years against the Ottawa Senators...I know this doesn't have to do with my music but I was at Hidden Hollow setting up and we all went nuts! We won the first game of the series! In any case along with the Sabes I had a blast. Saturday Lisa and I went out to The Light House in Olcott, NY. We love Dave and Carol, the owners and they were all smiles when we got there. The only problem is that we thought no one would be there....I almost didn't play. Then everyone came in! It was really great because I performed different tunes that I hadn't played in years. It was intimate and the crowd asked for obscure songs and we all went away charged up! Have a great week and I hope to see you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Blog Archive