Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Summer Keeps Rolling On!

Hi,

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far. I can't believe that it will be the first of August this weekend! Where does the time go? For those of you who were at the Talty's show recently you saw how incredibly wild and fun it gets there! I have to thank my friend Renee for buying four sheet pizzas for the crowd! That was wonderful! The music was explosive and it was really amazing to see so many people show up at a bar not on the water. Usually during the summer in Buffalo people don't go into taverns that are not on the water or that don't have an awesome patio. That wasn't the case and I really appreciate
that. Check out the photos from the show on this site in the photo section.

Good news, my son is up for a little over a week and it amazing spending some wonderful family time with him! He looks great!

Here is my schedule for the week. If you have the time, check out Top of the Falls in Niagara Falls, NY. My gigs there are beautiful and it is such an awesome place with an incredible view.

Also, Jack Divine's (the place I play every Thursday) just
opened their great back patio with an outdoor bar! I will be playing outside this Thursday!

Jack Divine's Irish Pub. 85 W. Chippewa St. 855-8400. Thursday, July 31 @ 9:30 p.m.

Top of the Falls. Terrapin Point. Niagara Falls. 278-0340. Friday, August 1 @ 7:00 p.m.

Have a great week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive