Sunday, June 18, 2006

June 15-16-17

This weekend was murder! Thursday was fine at the Byrncliff...The owner's daughter made up booklets with my song list inside. This gives people the chance to get involved and ask for various songs...Good idea. Friday I was at Borello's Little Italy. The owner got mad at my fiance, Lisa for talking to a lesbian! Apparently the owner has issues with this particular woman and she couldn't take that Lisa was having a good time with these people! Pretty damn uncomfortable to say the least! Saturday I had to drive 92 miles just to do a wedding reception. A tire blew out on the van on the way there and I didn't have a spare! The Thruway Authority towed me to Pep Boys and they put another tire on in no time...I was late by only an hour or so...But I paid $200 to get there!

On the bright side, my son, Griffin came in this week to stay with me for a month...I'm psyched! Much more going on....A lot of private gigs...I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Blog Archive