Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 22, 23 & 24

I have been having a great time with my son. God, family is so important. It's great to be a dad! Thursday I played at the Byrncliff and, although it rather subdued, it's a nice place with a great owner. Friday was another story. I played the Furnace in Orchard Park NY and the owner didn't pay me. He told me he didn't have the money...Regardless of the fact that the bar was filled with people to see me! I can't believe it. This has never happened to me!

Saturday I did a wedding for a person who is almost my sister, Dawn Fiato. It was awesome! I played at Kissing Bridge Ski Resort and the manager will be booking me for the upcoming year! My family was there partying and a fun time was had by all. More news next week. I am doing a couple private shows this weekend so I will see some of you in a couple weeks.

0 comments:

Blog Archive