Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kinda Slow

Things went slowly until Saturday this week. Thursday's show at the Byrncliff was cancelled because of the Sabres game. Friday I had off but I watched my buddy Ed Strawbrich's band, Last Exit, play at the Elmwood Lounge in Buffalo. I did a short acoustic set for him. That went well....I did a number of originals and a couple covers. Saturday was terrific because it was the 1 year anniversary party for the Light House in Olcott NY. Dave and Carol Miller (the owners) are by far two of the best people I play for! I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to play for them! The show went really well and I had everyone hopping all night long. I can't wait to play the Pirate Fest on July 7th there. Sunday I played a benefit with a number of artists and it was for a great cause. Quite a turn out. Nothing more to report. If you're reading this and you live in the area check out one of my shows. For more info go to:

www.greggsansone.com

See you down the road!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Blog Archive