Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Summer's Pretty Damn Busy For Me!

Whew!

This past week was pretty hectic and the next two weeks I have five shows per week! It suffice to say, I am enjoying this stuff but I'm preparing for the big slow down by the end of September. All the private shows dry up until December. This past week I played the Buffalo Launch Club and it went fantastic! My fiance, Lisa stayed the whole night with my buddy Mike and everyone enjoyed the music. I love playing there...Now if only my weasle manager would book me more gigs there like he used to! He replaced me with a Sinatra tribute guy. Any way....It's all good. If you want to keep up on some cool things go to these two links:

Gregg's Yahoo Site

Gregg's MySpace Site

I hope all is well...Keep on Rockin'!

0 comments:

Blog Archive