Monday, August 14, 2006

Playing for a Buffalo Bill!


It was quite a week! Five shows in a row! That's a lot of work but worth it! I did my regular Monday and Thursday gigs but I also did some great private shows. Friday I played a wonderful wedding reception at Letchworth State Park. It was beautiful and the bride's father was from Italy...we spoke Italian and had a blast! Saturday was great because I played a private party for Steve Christie (former kicker for the Buffalo Bills) in Ellicottville, New York. We had an incredible time! Lisa and I stayed and partied with them for hours afterwards! Sunday was the Buffalo Brew Pub's annual summer bash. That was awesome as well. A great crowd and really good music...I'm gearing up because I have five more shows to do this week, including America's Fair!

0 comments:

Blog Archive