Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Five shows and a new look!

What a great week! I did a bunch of shows, whew! Mixer's in Olean was a blast! Jody and the gang were absolutely incredible! We danced and partied. The gay guys had a ball (no pun intended Mike) and the lesbians all wondered where Lisa, my fiance was! Jody is awesome and I love playing there! Saturday was Gordon's on Delaware...another good time...We all partied and closed the joint...Sunday was awesome because I played Bart's Cove Marina...We all thought it would rain and instead the sky stayed clear! They set up a big stage outside for me...People went crazy for the show! I love playing when everyone really appreciates the music and has a ball! Lisa helped me because my back is so screwed up. She had a great time and made new friends! I also got about three gigs from the show!

The real news is the re-vamping of my web site! Check out my site at:

www.greggsansone.com (click here)

The whole site is cleaner and more streamlined. There's a new video page and the links and contact page are different. Check it out!

0 comments:

Blog Archive