Friday, November 21, 2008

The 2008 Buffalo Music Awards


Hi Everyone,

I cannot tell you how thankful I am to all of you who voted for me and supported me through the year. Last night (November 20, 2008) I am proud to say I won Solo Artist of the Year from the Buffalo Music Awards. This is my fourth year in a row that I received this honor. So many people have come up to me this year and told me how happy and moved they are at my shows. I can't believe I get money for that. Over the summer I had a show in Fredonia, New York. My van was totaled on the way to the show. Normally I would have given up and gone home. Instead, one of my dear friends, who loves my music, told me that I was not going to give up and insisted I play. I asked him how the heck would I get all my equipment there. He proceeded to cram ALL my gear into his Ford Taurus and drive me the hour to the show! That is what I mean by support and love! Thank you all so much for all you do for me! I will forever be grateful.

I'll see you down the road,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive