Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Busy Week and a Lot of Fun!


Hi Gang,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I certainly did...spending time with my family was great...Too much food though!

This week is really busy and I hope some of you can make it out.

Caffe Expresso. 4401 Transit Rd. Williamsville. 626-2233. Tuesday, December 2 @ 6:00 p.m.

(This is a wonderful little place that is celebrating their anniversary. Many people come to the Caffe like some of the Buffalo Sabres and many Europeans. You'll love it!)

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St. North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Thursday, December 4 @ 9:00 p.m.

(Crazy Jake's is going wonderful. Many of you have already been there. Check it out!)

Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Rd. West Seneca. 675-4351. Friday, December 5 @ 9:30 p.m.

(This is my return to Tony Rome's! Special guests, Michael Bly and incredible guitarist, Justin Kubiak from Bareback Jack will be joining me!)

Newcomb-Long Post 928. 7353 Derby Rd. (Right on Rt. 5 across from the post office) Derby. 947-0928. Saturday, December 6 @ 9:00 p.m.

(This beautiful new facility is open to the public. We always have a great time and I will start my Christmas celebrating!)

Next week starts all the Christmas parties in December. Griffin's, Talty's HUGE party, Crazy Jake's, Gonzo's are all going to be fantastic! I'll keep you posted!

Have a great week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive