Wednesday, November 05, 2008

History in the Making and Another Election




Last night was pretty amazing. Whether you are a Republican, Democrat or Independent, last night showed to be pretty amazing. Thousands of people filled the streets around the world. Unheard of really.

There is another election! If you have not done so could you please vote for me for Solo Artist of the Year?

Here is the link: http://bestofwny.com/entertainment/

This is the last week of voting. If you could vote for my friends Busted Stuff for Duo of the Year, Talty's for Eclectic Bar and Lana Hagert for Female Rock vocals.

We could use the support! It is especially important to me because this year they put someone from Boys of Summer in my category and they win everything because of sheer numbers of votes...I want to give him a run for the money.



Pass this to friends and family. I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is my schedule for the week:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda . Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Braccetto's. 6612 Lincoln Ave., Lockport. 439-9000. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 8:00 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Sat.: Gregg Sansone 9:30 p.m

Have a great week and again, thanks for the help!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive