Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Buffalo Music Awards and a lot of fun!



Sorry I didn't get to you all last week. I have been really sick (again). I'm getting better. It was good to see Maria Garrity and friends at Crazy Jake's last Thursday! What a blast!

This week is the Buffalo Music Awards so it will be great to see some dear friends in the music business that I only really see once a year because of busy schedules. The next two weeks will be very slow. This Saturday I play an open party at the Angola Moose and next Wednesday (the night before Thanksgiving) I play my annual Thanksgiving bash at the Buffalo Brew Pub. I'm taking the weekend after Thanks giving Off so you won't hear from me until two weeks. Have an incredible, safe, love filled Thanksgiving. Stop out and see me this week. It would be wonderful to see you!

Here's the schedule:

Angola Moose Lodge. 159 N Main St., Angola. 549-9500. Sat.: Gregg
Sansone, 8:00 p.m.

Buffalo Brew Pub. 6861 Main St., Williamsville. 632-0552. Next Wed.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Have a great week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive