Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Two Cool Places and a Lot of Fun!


Hi Gang!

Last week was awesome but pretty darn tiring! I did two shows on Friday and then another on Saturday...Boy, was I aching on Sunday!

This week is going to be pretty cool...Friday I play Salvatore's Italian Gardens for the first time in about seven years. It really has changed. They're bringing in a younger crowd and it really is beautiful there. Saturday I play the brand new, Shenannigan's and it's owned by my great buddy direct from Ireland, Abban Westby. Shenannigan's is a beautiful Irish pub that boasts a warm atmosphere, a great bar and awesome food (of course the music isn't bad).

So here is the schedule:

Salvatore's Italian Gardens. 6461 Transit Rd. Depew, 683-7990. Friday, March 6 @ 8:00 PM

Shenannigan's Bar and Grill. 1009 Niagara Falls Blvd. Amherst. 748-8884. Saturday, March 7 @ 9:00 PM

Have a wonderful week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive