Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Last Show Before Surgery and a HUGE Benefit!


I cannot believe all that is happening! I hope you all have the opportunity to come to Talty's this Friday at 9:30. This will be my last performance for many months. I know it is going to be an incredible time. As my surgery approaches I witness the outpouring of kindness and love shown by people like Renee Dolinar, Maria Garrity and her group, Nicole Manges, Lisa Santora...so many others. The benefit for me on Sunday is almost too much to fathom. Black Widow, Busted Stuff, The Mick Hayes Band and Only Humen are performing. Maria and friends have sold hundreds of dollars worth of tickets and made close to 30 baskets for the Chinese auction. The Guitar Factory donated and electric guitar signed by the Goo Goo Dolls! People have contacted me from all over the nation. I feel undeserving. I will make every attempt to "Pay it Forward" to all. I will keep in touch during the next couple of months. This will give time to reflect and heal. I love you all and know how grateful I am to have the opportunity to be your friend.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave. South Buffalo. 825-9279. Friday, March 28 @ 9:30 PM

"We've Got Your Back" Benefit For Gregg Sansone. John B. Weber VFW Post 898, 2909 South Park Ave., Lackawanna. 824-1465. Sunday, March 29 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Chinese auctions, raffels, food, four great bands, Cash Bar and loads of friendship and fun! $20 at the door donation.

God bless you,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive