Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thank you all!

I just wanted you to know that, next to my son being born, Sunday, March 29 was the greatest day of my life! The benefit that was given for me touched my heart in ways that I cannot describe to you. So many of my Yahoo group site came out and many of you broke your back for me. Ed and Diane Strawbrich were there along with the incredible Maria (Hejna) Garrity. Maria and her little group made over 30 baskets for the Chinese auction. Please check the amazing photos she took of the event on this site...I can never thank you enough Maria. Busted Stuff, the Mick Hayes Band, Only Humen and Black Widow absolutely rocked the house! Many people came up and said it was, by far, the best benefit they ever attended. It was more like a benefit concert with great friends there! No one wanted the party to end. I have cried so much because of the acts of kindness and generosity. People came from everywhere and were there to lend a hand. When I got up to speak I could not stop crying. Well over 300 people showed up and you could feel the presence of God in the room. Lisa, Nicole, Renee D., Renee K., Bob, Ray, Dennis, Tom W., Gina, Dawn H., Madonna, Dave, Harry, Charlie H., Charle W., Maria, Lynn, Cindy, Jay S....all the restaurants and places of business that gave their support and contributions and ALL the people that have prayed and wished me well, are etched in my heart forever.

I will be out of things for a couple months at least. My surgery is Monday, April 6. I will make postings every week just to let you all know how things are going and when I will be back.

Thank you so very much for your prayers, kindness and concern.

I love you all,

Gregg and the guitar

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive