Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Well, for all you dads out there and for all your fathers, happy father's day this Sunday! I will be playing at the Hamburg Gaming Center on Friday and on Father's Day, this Sunday, I have an afternoon show at Crazy Jake's. If you have some time come on down and have a blast with me!

Here's the skinny:

Fairgrounds Gaming and Raceway. 5600 McKinley Parkway, Hamburg. 646-6109. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 8:00 p.m.

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Sun.: Gregg Sansone, 3:00 p.m.

I hope you can come out and see me. I have really been working hard in therapy and, although it's a slow process, I am getting there. Last week I played Crazy Jake's on Thursday and Friday I played my buddy Mark Madden's wedding at Pearl Street Brewery. Have a safe and wonderful rest of the week. Don't be a stranger!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive