Monday, June 08, 2009

What a Show!!!

Dear Group,

All I can say about Saturday at Talty's is WOW! So many of you showed up and had a wonderful time with me. Maria, Lynn, Donna, Cyndy and more showed up to fill the bar. I was moved beyond words. I worked some new old songs and some new new songs and mixed it up! From Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" to the Rolling Stones "Mother's Little Helper" I jammed the night away! My friends Bobby Donovan, Shawn Coady and Ray Burke came up and sang solos and did background vocals. I cannot explain to you how great it was! It was one of the finest times in my life as a performer! Thank you all for making my millenium!

I play a number of private shows this week and frankly I don't know if I can. The one show I will do is Thursday at Crazy Jake's. I can't wait to play and it's an early show (8:00 P.M.). Come out and enjoy "Thursday at the Canal" with me! Here is the info on it:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Thursday, June 11 @ 8:00 p.m.


The bar goes crazy at Talty's!!!

I am so grateful for the gifts I have been given. I am truly grateful for all of you!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive