Monday, June 01, 2009

The "Welcome Back" Show!

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it's time but here we are...two months after my surgery and I will be playing Talty's this Saturday night! There are some changes to be made...I won't carry ANYTHING and I probably won't go so crazy when I play. But play I will! It is a long road...I'm still in therapy and wear my brace a lot. I'll probably wear it Saturday so don't think I'm wearing a corset! :D So PLEASE, think about coming...so many of you have been so beautiful to me over the past months...let me entertain you! I'm also going to have a summer party for you all. I will supply everything, including food and music! I'll keep you posted. So here's the information about Saturday...I am so eager and excited to play again!

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Saturday, June 6 @ 9:30 p.m

I still can't believe I'm playing again!

See you soon,

Gregg


The Gang at Talty's...Come on down it really is a blast!

0 comments:

Blog Archive