Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 18 to 22

I had a wonderful week....Busy as all get out though. I'll try to be brief. Wednesday I played at Average Joe's. Despite the horrible weather alot of people showed up. It went well. Thursday I went to the Buffalo Thrills party...For those of you who don't know, Buffalo Thrills is the agency that represents me. Learn more about them at www.buffalothrills.com. A ton of people were there. My buddy, Michael Bly was performing an acoustic show so I joined in. Nice to kick back and play. Friday I played at the Byrncliff Resort 11 miles outside of East Aurora, NY. What a beautiful place! It really has a wonderful crowd because people are there year round enjoying the lodges and the outdoors. They loved my show! Saturday took the cake...It was the first time I played at Griffin's Irish Pub on Abbott Rd. in South Buffalo...My friend, Danny Griffin (the owner of Griffin's) never heard me before and the crowd was nuts! Danny got up and sang, people partied their tails off and then came up and told me it was the best music they ever heard at Griffin's! Danny and I really connected... Go figure. Many of my friends were there including Ed and Diane Strawbrich and Bob and Gerry Luterek. Bob jammed with me and a great time was had by all. I didn't get to bed until 6:30 a.m.! That's it gang...I'll be in touch soon. I am going to record some new original tunes in the next two weeks...I'll post the music on MySpace.com so you can hear it and download the music. We'll be in touch.

0 comments:

Blog Archive