Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Buffalo Music Awards Ballot

I was wondering if you could help me? As you may know, I won Solo Artist of the Year for the Buffalo Music Awards last year. I was voted on by people in the music business and musicians. This year they have changed it so everyone can vote (even people from out of town and around the world)! I was wondering if you could click on the link below and vote...Let me explain though...When you click the link you will be taken to a window that will ask for your name and email address. You will then be sent the link to the ballot (this is to insure people don't cheat). If there is a catagory you don't know just leave it blank and click the "Next" box at the bottom of the page or just leave catagories blank or pick something that sounds good :-) .

I would ask that you vote for me, Gregg Sansone, in the "Solo" catagory.

In the "New Group" catagory please vote for The Michael Bly Band (They are by far the best new band in Buffalo).

For "Rock Bassist" please vote for Micheal's bassist, John "Daytona" Coccia (he kicks butt!).

Here is the link:

http://bestofwny.com/bma/index.php?sid=1

Oh, one more thing...Can you pass this link to as many people as you know? You can copy and paste this in a bulletin on MySpace or any email list you might have...I cannot tell you how important this is. If an individual or band wins you get incredible exposure and much more business.

Thank you so much for helping me!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive