Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Back!


Hi Everyone!

Well, after a great 4 days (90 degrees every day) in Oklahoma City with Lisa and my son (it was an awesome birthday for him) I'm back and ready to go! This week is kind of strange but fun...I will be at the Dunkirk Moose Lodge of all places this Friday (I spoke about places like this with Michael Bly last week...we laughed pretty hard). The lodge is open to everyone and I guess it's a blast.

Saturday is a private show so I guess you'll have to travel to Dunkirk on Friday or wait until next week when I am in North Buffalo and South Buffalo....I'll keep you posted. Here's the skinny on this week:

Dunkirk Moose Lodge. 296 Lakeshore Dr. Dunkirk. (716) 366-5322. Friday, Oct. 6 @ 9:00 p.m.

Saturday is a private gig so I might be able to check out other friends shows...That would be a treat for once!

Check out my full schedule at:

Gregg's Calender (Click Here)

Have a great week. I'll see you all over the next couple weeks (I hope)!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive