Monday, October 09, 2006

October 6,7 and 8

This past week was awesome! Friday I played in Dunkirk at the Moose Lodge no
less...There were alot of people and they had a blast. The real treat
was Saturday. I played a private show in the North Towns and left
early with Lisa. We decided to go hear a Steely Dan tribute band paly
at the Pizza Plant. The band's name is Group Therapy. It turns out I
know a bumch of the guys in the band. Music legend Jim Wynn (from
About Face and Gamilon) was on keyboards, my high school classmate,
Marty Ramondo on Drums. I wound up sitting in with them because their
main vocalist was out sick. It frigging rocked. Playing music for fun
and jamming with incredible music. Afterwards Lisa, myself and most of
the members of Group Therapy went to the Scotch and Sirloin to hear
Gamilon! It was unbelievable! I cannot tell you how good they were!
Drummer Ted Reinhart has to be the finest drummer in WNY! The
guitarists were out of control!

Alrighty...enough about what thrills me...I'm at a new place this week
called Filippo's on Hertel. It's beautiful and I could use the support
because it's my first time there. Try to make it if you can. I'm also
back at Griffin's in South Buffalo...we always have a great time there!

Fairgrounds Gaming and Raceway Clubhouse. Erie County Fairgrounds,
5600 McKinley Parkway (use South Park entrance), Hamburg. 646-6109.
Friday, 10/13 @ 6 p.m.

Filippo's. 1264 Hertel Ave. 447-5683. Friday, 10/13 @ 11:30 p.m.

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd. Saturday, 10/14 @ 10:00 p.m.

Have a great week gang!

"You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more
deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself,
and you will not find that person anywhere."

0 comments:

Blog Archive