Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween in Buffalo!


Man oh man...Halloween Weekend in Buffalo can't be beat! Friday I played at the Light House in Olcott and I was a pirate...The place was mobbed and great costumes were worn by all. Saturday I was Marc Antony with the short gladiator skirt and all (I don't know how you girls do it). I played at Gordon's and it was a mad house. We had such a great time. Ed and Diane Strawbrich came out as well as Maria, Lynn and Cindy. Maria took plenty of photos so look back this week for the AWESOME photos! Wait until you see the costumes!

This is the last week of playing for me until my surgery on November 6. If any of you are in the area, I will be at Millard Filmore Gates Circle Monday, Nov. 6. My surgery is in the morning but I would love visitors that day. I will leave the hospital Tuesday. I will be off until Friday Nov. 17. Bare with me though...I will have to get a roadie to help me for the first couple months because I won't be able to bend. Once I'm healed I will do my best to shake my money maker!

All right...Here's where I'm at this week:

Filippo's Ristorante. 1264 Hertel Ave. 447-5685. Friday, Nov. 3 @ 11:30 p.m. (it's late but the restaurant and bar is soooo awesome! The owners are right off the boat from Italy. It's my first time there. I could use the support)

41 West Bar and Grill. 41 West Main St. Fredonia.
679-4101. Saturday, Nov. 4 @ 9:00 p.m. (I love playing this college town. The crowd is frigging incredible and the bar is beautiful).

Have a great week..Remember to come back here later this week or to my home page at www.greggsansone.com for all the Halloween photos!

Peace!

0 comments:

Blog Archive