Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hoirrible Storm!


Hi Everyone,

I am writing this on a borrowed computer. As many of you may know, Western New York was hit by a terrible freak storm last Thursday which left 380,000 homes without power and many without water. I live in Amherst and it is one of the hardest hit areas. There is a state of emergency. Sadly, I was not able to play any of my three gigs this past week. I don't know whan I will get power but I will try to keep you posted. This week I play a new place in Fredonia called 41 West Bar and Grille. It is really nice. I will make every attempt to be there. Friday I have a private function to play. I was really hoping to see some of you at Filippo's and/or Griffin's this past week! Oh well, there's always next time.

Here's the skinny on Friday:

41 West Bar and Grille. 41 West Main St., Fredonia. 679-4101. Friday, Oct. 20 @ 8:00 p.m.

If any of you were hit by this terrible storm (I know many of you were) I hope all is well and you get through it fine.

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive